Catalogue 2019 - 2020

Taking Courses At Another College

A matriculating student who wants to take a course at another institution must obtain prior approval from their college’s assistant dean. Grades less than C- will not transfer. After completing 70 or more credits at Western New England University, a student is only permitted to transfer one course to Western New England University from a community college or another institution that does not grant the baccalaureate degree.