Catalogue 2019 - 2020

How to Register for Courses Taken in Nondegree Status

The University offers nondegree enrollment for students who wish to explore undergraduate or graduate study and earn credit before they are formally admitted to a degree program, and for visiting students from other institutions. Academic requirements may change over time so that courses completed in the nondegree status may not be applicable to the program chosen at the time of matriculation. Nondegree students are not eligible for most types of financial aid.