Catalogue 2017 - 2018


W (Withdraw)

To withdraw from a course the student must complete a drop form or application for complete withdrawal available from the Office of Student Administration Services or the appropriate college. Absence from class without completing the form does not constitute withdrawal and may result in a failing grade.

If the student withdraws from a course within the first two weeks of the semester, or during the period published in the summer session schedule, no grade is assigned. A grade of “W” indicates that the student withdrew after the second week of classes, but before the date published in the Academic 11-week Graduate Term Calendar.

A grade of “W” carries no academic penalty or prejudice.