Catalogue 2016 - 2017

Taking Coursework at Another College

Coursework towards a student’s degree program may be pursued elsewhere only with the prior written permission of the student’s academic dean. Permission forms are available in the student’s academic dean’s office. An official copy of the transcript needs to be sent to Student Administrative Services Office (SAS) upon completion of the prior approved coursework.