Catalogue 2016 - 2017

Change of Student’s Curriculum/Major

Changing a student’s degree program/curriculum/major within the same college or changing a student’s curriculum/major to a different college, requires the completion of an “Change of Major". The form is available online or in the student’s academic dean’s office.

Selection of a new, or additional major (2nd major) and/or a minor, may change projected graduation date. Although the academic advisor should be consulted on matters of curriculum, the ultimate responsibility for decisions on the student’s program of study remains with the student. Furthermore, each student holds the ultimate responsibility to understand degree requirements and to plan for orderly fulfillment.

Changing a degree program may result in assignment to the catalogue requirements in effect at the time of the change.