Catalogue 2012 - 2013

Change of Student’s Curriculum/Major

Changing a student’s curriculum/major within the same college or changing a student’s curriculum/major to a different college, requires the completion of an “Application for Change of Curriculum”. The form is available in the student’s academic dean’s office.

Changing a degree program may result in assignment to the catalogue requirements in effect at the time of the change.